Animated Art Archive

Sunday, January 14, 2007

A New Direction

When I started this blog I did so to keep bjooks, my first blog, focused more on religion and politics and keep the toys and comics and pop culture stuff here on this new companion blog, Comicbjooks. Well, it didn't work out that way, and I ended up with a blog that I didn't really do much of anything with.

So today, here at Comicbjooks, I am starting over with a new mission. I'm deleting all but a few pieces of the crap that was here before, and I'm going to instead be posting some of my favorite images from the animated DC Universe (from both comics and television, although to begin with comics will dominate, especially characters which didn't appear in the Justice League Unlimited cartoon). But don't worry -- I won't limit myself to the DC Universe forever. We'll spread out of a bit once we get going.

I'll also be occasionally posting news and tidbits about comics and cartoons, but I'm going to be keeping that to a minimum. No, this blog is primarily a place for the enjoyment of pretty pictures. Let me know in the comments what you think.

No comments: